America’s Center Renovations
America’s Center is in the process of making nearly $48 million in updates and renovations, including a new catering kitchen, new wall coverings, carpets, escalators, and extensive back-of-house upgrades.
Projects completed in Phase 1 include:
- Plant and operating improvements
- Roof replacement
- New escalators and upgraded elevators
- Fire safety improvements and new security cameras
- Interior finishes upgrades
- Installation of more than 700 new signs
- Restroom renovations
- Kitchen renovations
Phase 2 of the renovations are now underway and scheduled to be completed by the end of 2012.
Projects in Phase 2 include:
- HVAC & Lighting system improvements
- Emergency power system upgrade
- Ballroom renovations
- Exhibit hall improvements
- Upgrades to waste management system
- Overhead and man door replacement and improvements
- Utility improvements and floor sealing in the exhibit halls.