Groups Using 1,000 or More Rooms on Peak Night
Below is a list of items available to meetings and conventions utilizing 1,000 or more hotel rooms on peak nights:
- Fully-computerized Housing Bureau with reservation requests accepted via e-mail, U.S. mail, fax or 800 number phone calls.
- A link to the official St. Louis web site, www.explorestlouis.com to help promote convention attendance.
- Quantities of the Official St. Louis Visitors Guide and quick reference Around Town Map, electronic postcards, destination video, St. Louis attractions’ highlight flyer, map and posters to help build convention awareness and attendance.
- Electronic images for use in promoting your St. Louis meeting.
- A publicity questionnaire from the CVC Public Relations Department used to provide convention information to the St. Louis media.
- Personalized welcome letters from local officials.
- Assistance in selecting and securing the ideal special event facility.
- Online access at www.explorestlouis.com to the St. Louis CVC’s Membership Services Directory featuring member businesses that are able to provide convention-related products and services. Continually updated information is available and leads for products and services can be sent to member businesses at the meeting planner’s request.
- A personalized welcome from our Welcome Ambassadors, a group of highly skilled volunteers dedicated to promoting the civic and cultural gems of our community. Request a Welcome Ambassador.
- CVC staff members meet and greet attendees at the airport on peak arrival day.
- Street banners in the downtown St. Louis corridor, backlit signage on airport concourses, and counter cards in downtown St. Louis businesses featuring the convention group’s name.
- Welcome ribbons, featuring the convention group name are worn by front-line employees at participating hotels.
- Professionally trained and friendly personnel to handle your on-site registration needs. Request registration staff.
- St. Louis Information and Restaurant Reservation Booth with reservations and confirmations made onsite.
Call us at (800) 325-7962 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information