Partner with Explore St. Louis
Explore St. Louis is the only non-profit, civic organization whose sole purpose is to aggressively market St. Louis as a desirable destination for conventions, meetings, family reunions and leisure visitors. Explore St. Louis encourages its members to grab their share of the more than $4.8 billion annually spent by 23.9 million annual visitors to St. Louis.
Partnering with Explore St. Louis gives you the opportunity to utilize important marketing tools to help you successfully market your company to incoming groups and leisure visitors.
- Brochure Distribution – Partners can display their 4” x 9” brochure at CVC Visitor Information Centers located at the Old Courthouse, America’s Center, both terminals at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and Forest Park.
- Convention Calendar – Available online, the calendar provides partners with valuable information on upcoming meetings, conventions, expositions and trade shows. This important marketing tool, when used correctly, can provide a new revenue source for partner businesses. The Convention Calendar is stored in a password-protected, partners-only section of the website.
- Group Tour Tradeshow Contacts and Notes – Partners interested in the Leisure Group Market – motorcoach tours (domestic and international), youth groups and family reunions – are provided group tour contact reports that are stored in the Partners section of explorestlouis.com. The reports contain information from tour operators about their needs for travelling with a group to St. Louis. Partners are encouraged to submit the appropriate email address to the Leisure Travel Sales department to receive updates.
- Hospitality Heroes Recognition Program – A frontline employee recognition program developed to reward exceptional service provided by hospitality industry employees. Nominees are recognized annually. To see a video of last year’s Super Heroes, click here.
- Information Sharing Sessions – Partners may set up an Information Sharing Session with the Membership and Convention Services departments. The 15-minute session allows the partner to familiarize these departments’ staff with their company and to ask questions about working with Explore St. Louis staff.
- Partner Leads – When a convention or meeting planner requests a particular product or service, a partner lead is generated. The entire Explore St. Louis sales and services staff works in tandem with partners to promote local purchases by out-of-town buyers. Leads are sent via e-mail. Partners are encouraged to submit their e-mail address to the Membership department to receive these leads.
- Publications – Partners receive listings in appropriate Explore St. Louis publications such as the Official St. Louis Visitors Guide (350,000 produced each year), Official St. Louis Visitors Map and Group Tour Manual. The Official St. Louis Visitors Guide is the only local visitors publication that reaches St. Louis visitors before they arrive, when they’re making travel decisions. All partners are listed in the online Partner Services Directory. Meeting and convention professionals, group tour planners and other customers in need of information regarding goods and services offered by Explore St. Louis partners are directed to the Partner Services Directory.
- Public Relations – The Explore St. Louis Communications division works diligently to bring travel writers and reporters to the St. Louis area. Partners are strongly encouraged to send information about happenings at their business to the PR staff for possible editorial inclusion in regional, national and international newspapers, magazines, web sites and television programs. Be sure to add the PR department to your press release list.
- Washington Avenue Concierge Desk – As an added benefit to restaurant partners, Explore St. Louis operates the Washington Avenue Concierge Desk at America’s Center during mid-size to large conventions. Restaurant Partner menus are on display and reservations can be made at the booth.
- Web Site & Social Media – Partners receive a listing on the Explore St. Louis web site, www.explorestlouis.com, under appropriate categories and a reciprocal link to the partner’s web site. All web sites will be reviewed for appropriate content prior to publication on the Explore St. Louis web site. The Explore St. Louis web site welcomes more than more than four million unique visitors to the site each year. Explore St. Louis is also represented on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with more than 56,000 “likes” on Facebook and 40,000 plus followers on Twitter and 9,000 plus followers on Instagram.
- Web Site Listing Enhancement – Partners have the opportunity to enhance their company’s listings on the Explore St. Louis web site with a logo and/or photo(s). Showcase a venue or highlight an event by including up to four images with your listing in the Partner Services Directory, as well as all listings on the web site. Ask the Partnership staff for pricing information.
- Networking – Check out the Partner Events page to see all of the networking opportunities available to Explore St. Louis members.
Interested in getting these great benefits? Join Explore St. Louis today!
For more information call the Partnership Department at 314-992-0679.