Boo at the Zoo Nights
This non-scary, kid-friendly Halloween experience is filled with laughs and adventure. Children are encouraged to wear costumes. Children 12-and-under will receive a treat bag upon exiting. Boo at the Zoo Nights is not a trick-or-treating experience.
Get pumped for some spooktacular nightly entertainment acts! Shows are offered at 6 and 7 p.m inside the Sea Lion Sound arena and are FREE with paid admission to Boo at the Zoo. Tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis outside the Sea Lion Sound ticket booth so be sure to stop by early!
More than just decorated grounds.
- Pick a pumpkin, paint a pumpkin at the Tropical Traders gift shop. (Additional fee $5/pumpkin.)
- Flit and frolic in our new and improved Fragile Forest Fairyland sponsored by Delta Dental of Missouri.
- Take a break from the Halloween action at the kids’ game area behind Stingrays. Play games like limbo, Halloween-themed bean bag toss, tic tac toe and more.
- Pose for a photo with the pirates and don’t be afraid to walk the plank in Pirates’ Cove sponsored by Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Find educational activity stations around the Zoo and learn about some of the Zoo’s creepier animals!
- Look hauntingly good as you stick your face into bodies of a ghost, pumpkin, Frankenstein or mummy for spooky photos.
- For a captivating and theatrical experience, gather around for interactive storytelling. Perk up your listening ears as exciting animal stories are shared where you might be called upon to act out a scene!
Admission includes entrance to Boo at the Zoo Nights, the Conservation Carousel and the 4D Theater featuring “Happy Family.”
- $7 for Zoo members (ages 2+)
- $8 for non-members (ages 2+)
- Free for children under 2
- $1 discount for children 2 to 12 in costume with on-site ticket purchase