Cathleen’s Caravan Tour
Join us for a guided caravan tour! Follow along in your own car as we drive to four locations within the cemetery. Wildwood Valley is our first stop where flowers bloom from the spring until fall, and a famous doctor, a suffragist, and a cookbook author are buried nearby. Next, we’ll explore the mausoleums on Prospect and will be granted entry to the Wainwright Tomb and Lemp Mausoleum. William Clark’s plot is our third destination. The large monument is dedicated to his heroic efforts on the Voyage of Discovery. At our last stop, we’ll check out the Busch Mausoleum and investigate riverboat pilots.
- Space is limited and reservations are required
- Please wear appropriate outdoor walking attire
- Walking terrain is mild with a mixture of hard and soft surfaces
- We ask that everyone arrive 15 to 20 minutes before tour time for a prompt departure
- This is a rain or shine event except in the case of extreme lightning
This tour is free, however, donations to the Friends of Bellefontaine Cemetery are gratefully accepted.