Holiday Festivities at TNMOT
Holiday Festivities are happening at The National Museum of Transportation to get your season on track!
Friday, November 27, 2020, through Sunday, January 3, 2021, the E. Desmond Lee model trains display will be operating in the Lindburg Auto Building while the Macy’s/Famous-Barr model train display will be running in the Orthwein Visitor Center. Viewing these trains in action is part of the Museum’s holiday tradition for its members and guests, and we hope it becomes part of yours as well–wHOo-wHOo-wHOo.
Museum is open on Friday, November 27, 2020 ~ 9 am to 4 pm
- Santa and Mrs. Claus on the Magical Mezzanine ~ 11 am – 3 pm
- Oh Deer, Santa’s Reindeer ~ 11 am – 3 pm
- Elf Express Mini-Train | $5 (weather permitting) ~ 9:20 am – 3:20 pm
- Holly, Jolly, Trolley (weather permitting) ~ 9:20 am – 3:20 pm
- Creation Station | $2 ~ Boarding Times 9:15, 10:30, 11:45 am, 1:00 & 2:15 pm
- Tour guides are stationed throughout Museum waiting to answer your questions.
Advanced registrations/fees are required for peak admission dates during the holiday season. Each and every guest needs an individual reservation on peak days, except for children under three.