St. Louis Burger Week
For seven days, burger lovers will have the opportunity to travel to 40+ participating Burger Week locations featuring $6 burgers to get their beefy burger love fulfilled. From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart, the Hamburger!
Some of the most mouthwatering burger hotspots will be offering burger enthusiasts and explorers plenty of options to navigate through St. Louis on full stomachs. The idea is to get people to embrace the food, and culture of St. Louis while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places.
Navigate your way through the city with our official St. Louis Burger Week passport- will be available online and participating burger week restaurants closer to the event. Grab four or more stamps, submit your information and a picture of your passport, and be entered to win gift cards and an ultimate St. Louis Burger Week prize pack.
“Local restaurants in the St. Louis area have taken a devastating hit since the pandemic started last year. St. Louis Burger Week wants to uplift restaurants by helping them generate additional revenue and create a sense of community in St. Louis around the love of burgers,” Brittany Forrest, Organizer of St. Louis Burger Week.
- July 18-25, 2021 $6 burgers
- Age: This is an all-ages event. Some locations may be 21+
- Social media promotion: Follow @stlouisburgerweek #stlburgerweek
- Instagram Giveaway contests leading up the event
- Burger Passports: Collect four or more stamps to be entered for a grand prize drawing. Passports will be available closer to the event.
- Details available at burgerweekstlouis.com