- This event has passed.
Join us for a summer sunset stroll through Bellefontaine Cemetery and Arboretum! In the months of June, July, and August we offer a two-hour walking tour of the cemetery and arboretum in the cooling hours before sunset. This tour will be led by one of the cemetery’s Master Guides who will convey highlights of the cemetery grounds, horticulture, and a variety of intriguing historic figures who call Bellefontaine their final place of rest.
- A limited number of registrations for the tour are available so reservations are required.
- Two-hour walking tours cover about 2 miles across moderate terrain.
- Please wear appropriate summer walking attire.
- We ask that everyone arrive between 15 to 20 minutes before tour time for a prompt departure.
- Tours are free; however donations to the Friends of Bellefontaine Cemetery are gratefully accepted.