- This event has passed.
Taylor Swift: reputation Stadium Tour
Doors will open at 5:00 p.m. for the general public and opening performances by Camila Cabello and Charli XCX are scheduled to start at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are still available online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000. The following information will be of interest to those attending the concert.
There will be significant demand for parking in downtown garages and surface lots and patrons should expect heavy vehicular traffic both prior to and at the conclusion of the show. Concert goers are encouraged to plan accordingly. To find parking garages around The Dome visit getaroundstl.com.
Street Closures, Passenger Drop Off
- Convention Plaza – Broadway Ave. to 7th St,; 8 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 16 until 2 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19
- Cole Street – Broadway Ave. to 7th St.; 7 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 17 until 7 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19
- 6th St. – Carr St. to Cole St.; 7 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 17 until 7 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19
- Carr St – 6th St. to 7th St.; 7 a.m. Monday, Sept. 17 until 7 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19
- Passenger drop off and pickup will be permitted on the west lane of Broadway with vehicle standing or parking prohibited.
The following items are prohibited: alcoholic beverages, animals (exception for certified service animals), aerosol cans, briefcases and bags (except as noted), banners with poles, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, segways,(or other unauthorized means of transportation), coolers, thermoses, or ice chests, distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material, drones, food and beverage, fireworks, road flares, emergency flares, explosives (or other incendiary devices),glass or metal containers of any style, illegal substances, items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.) umbrellas, lights or battery packs, long wallet chains, political signage, professional cameras, purses larger than a clutch bag, selfie sticks, signs larger than 11 X 17 inches, spurs, studded jewelry, video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices and tripods; no video or audio recording will be allowed, weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or mace, handcuffs, nightsticks or other items. Approved bags: guests will be allowed to use clear plastic bags (12” x 6” x 12” – or smaller), standard one-gallon disposable freezer bags or small clutch purses.
- Report a problem immediately. If you need assistance, please contact a uniformed Dome staff member or police officer.
- For your safety, standing on the seats or blocking aisles is prohibited. The aisles must remain clear to allow for unobstructed passage by others.
- Bring essentials including emergency phone numbers and a list of any medical information.
- Use the buddy system. Stay with your friends when moving throughout the Dome.
- Pick a place to meet up. Please identify a place inside and outside of the Dome to meet up in the event you become separated from your group.
- This event is mobile entry only. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event. Tickets will not be emailed or available to print.