The Loop Ice Carnival
Friday, January 18:
Snowball at the Moonrise Hotel, 6177 Delmar, 5 PM to 2:30 AM. Admission is a $5 donation or a canned good to benefit Operation Food Search.
Saturday, January 19:
Frozen Buns Run sponsored by the St. Louis Triathalon Club at 10 AM.carnival
Saturday, January 19 and Sunday, January 20:
Family fun activities return this year throughout the Delmar Loop from 10 AM to 5 PM:
- Ice Carving Sculptures
- Ice Carving Demonstrations
- Ice Slides
- Temporary Tattoo Scavenger Hunt
- Carnival Rides
- Wacky Trike Races
- Roof Top Skate Park at the Moonrise Hotel, 6177 Delmar
Look for new activities and Loop Ice Carnival After Dark this year! Details available soon!
- Schlafly Beer Instagram Photo Hunt
- Ketel One Bar Games
- “This Cup was made for Star Walking”, specially priced cup will offer sponsored beverages and benefit the St. Louis Walk of Fame at the same time.
- Loop Ice Carnival After Dark: (only on Saturday January 19th), an illuminated tour of 30 of the unique and creative ice sculptures.