- This event has passed.
Walk with Cathleen
Walking is the ideal way to observe the cemetery. Our Walk with Cathleen begins at Wildwood Valley. A variety of plants bloom from spring to fall. We will pass a suffragist, a doctor who helped save St. Louis during the 1918 pandemic, and a cookbook author. We’ll learn about riverboat pilots and civil war participants on the way to the Busch Mausoleum. By hearing their stories and visiting their graves, we honor their deeds and keep their memories alive.
- Space is limited and reservations are required
- Walking terrain is mild with a mixture of hard and soft surfaces
- Please wear appropriate outdoor walking attire
- We ask that everyone arrive 15 to 20 minutes before tour time for a prompt departure
- This is a rain or shine event except in the case of extreme lightning
This tour is free, however, donations to the Friends of Bellefontaine Cemetery are gratefully accepted.