Explore St. Louis has launched a season-long marketing campaign featuring St. Louis holiday classics to attract visitors in markets surrounding St. Louis. The campaign features the rich assortment of activities for the entire family that make St. Louis a special place during the holiday season:
- Magical light displays at Tilles Park and Missouri Botanical Garden
- Ice Skating at Shaw Park, Steinberg Skating Rink and beneath the Gateway Arch
- Traveling to the North Pole aboard Polar Express
- Experiencing the sights and sounds of the holidays at Six Flags
- Shopping for the perfect gift at the many boutiques and shopping malls throughout the region
October 30 – December 9, 2017
Memphis, TN; Evansville, IN; Peoria-Bloomington, Champaign-Springfield-Decatur, IL; Paducah, KY; Cape Girardeau, Springfield, MO and the Quad Cities
Regional cable and network affiliate TV spots featuring the wealth of holiday shopping available
Radio spots highlighting events, lights displays and activities
Digital Banner Ads:
Digital media reaching prospects through Facebook, animated display ads, banners on Trip Advisor and video distribution on sites such as Conde Nast Traveler, Southern Living, National Geographic, Travel Channel and more.
All this marketing leads visitors to a landing page on explorestlouis.com to start planning their St. Louis experience. Be sure to send us any information you would like included about your venue!