Below are the items and services available to meetings and conventions utilizing less than 1,000 hotel rooms on peak night:
- Quantities of The Official St. Louis Visitors Guide and quick reference Around Town Map, electronic postcards, destination video, St. Louis attractions’ highlight flyer, map and posters to help build convention awareness and attendance.
- Electronic images for use in promoting your St. Louis meeting.
- Personalized welcome letters from local officials.
- A personalized welcome from our Welcome Ambassadors, a group of highly skilled volunteers dedicated to promoting the civic and cultural gems of our community. Request a Welcome Ambassador.
- A link to the official St. Louis web site, www.explorestlouis.com to help promote convention attendance.
- On-line access at www.explorestlouis.com to the St. Louis CVC’s Membership Services Directory featuring member businesses that are able to provide convention-related products and services. Continually updated information is available and leads for products and services can be sent to member businesses at the meeting planner’s request.
- Professionally trained and friendly personnel to handle your on-site registration needs. Request registration staff.
Call us at (800) 325-7962 or send an email to [email protected] for more information.