Get all the information you need for St. Louis Battlehawks Game-Day at The Dome at America’s Center. (Information subject to change at any time.)
ADA Accessibility and Parking
There are several ADA Accessible parking facilities located near The Dome at America’s Center (“The Dome”). Drop-off and pick-up for guests with physical limitations should be made at the Broadway Central Entrance (on Broadway) and at the Courtyard Entrance near Entry A (7th & Convention Plaza).
Alcoholic Beverage Consumption
Guests at The Dome at America’s Center are encouraged to drink responsibly. The alcohol policies are listed below:
- The legal drinking age in Missouri is 21. Proper identification is required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- The Dome reserves the right to deny the sale of alcohol to anyone.
- Only two alcoholic beverages will be sold at any one time per person.
- Alcoholic beverages purchased during an event must be consumed or discarded prior to leaving The Dome. Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the designated smoking areas.
- Alcohol sales conclude at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- The purchase limit of two (2) per person may be reduced and sales may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of The Dome management team.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Noticeably impaired guests will not be allowed to enter The Dome.
- For the safety of all fans, noticeably impaired guests should be reported to the nearest Guest Service Host or Public Safety Officer.
Assistive Listening & Telecommunications Devices
Guests may obtain a listening device from any Guest Service Center (behind Sections 117 and 145) or tune their own portable headset FM receiver to FM 89.1 to pick-up the house sound system.
For your convenience, ATM machines are located inside Entry A and on the Concourse Level at Section 117.
Audio/Video Recording Devices
Professional audio and recording devices are prohibited. Still-photography cameras with a lens that is six inches (6”) or less in length and not contained in a case are permitted.
Baby Changing Tables
All men’s, women’s and family restrooms are equipped with a counter or baby changing station.
To facilitate a safer environment for our fans and guests, and to expedite entry into venues, it is the XFL’s policy to limit the size and type of bags that may be brought into XFL games as follows:
- Clear tote bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size; one (1) bag per person
- One-gallon clear plastic storage bag (e.g. Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size; one (1) per person
For quickest entry into the stadium, it is recommended that fans and guests do not bring a bag on game day.
The bag restrictions above do not apply to persons that require medically necessary accommodations; however, arrangements must be made for all such persons to enter the stadium at specifically designated entrances, at which they will be subject to screening and venue security procedures.
Banners & Signs
Signs are permitted in XFL stadiums as long as they do not obstruct the view of guests or block any existing signage. Fan signs must be in good taste and not commercial, political or offensive in nature. All signs must be hand-held; not on sticks or poles and cannot exceed 2’ x 2’ in size.
Official national flags that can reasonably be hand-held by a single person and do not obstruct the view of other guests (no sticks or poles) are permitted.
The XFL and stadium management reserve the right to determine what signs are in violation of this policy and can confiscate signs that are in violation of this policy.
Binoculars are welcome in The Dome at America’s Center.
Cameras & Video Recorders
Still camera photography is permitted with lenses up to six inches (6”) in length. Digital cameras are permitted as long as they do not record video. The use of a tripod is not permitted. Please note that video recording by any device is strictly prohibited by the XFL. Fans observed filming will have their device confiscated.
Children three years old and under are admitted free provided they sit on an adult’s lap as long as doing so does not disturb or obstruct the view of others nearby. Children four years or older (4+) must have a valid ticket for entry.
Closed captioning of the game announcements will be available on a ribbon board on the east and west side of the stadium.
The Dome at America’s Center now operates cash-free at concession locations. Payment with debit or credit cards, Google Pay or Apple Pay is accepted. Beer Hawkers will accept cash only. As a global leader in hospitality management and food service management, Levy Restaurants, The Dome’s official concessionaire, provides an extensive assortment of dining options, ranging from standard stadium fare to local favorites.
Costumes are permitted and must be appropriate. Stadium personnel ask that costumes be removed upon arrival at the gates and be kept off until the security process has been completed. Costumes cannot detract from the experience of other patrons. It is at management’s discretion to deem what is appropriate.
- Guests are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at security screening outside The Dome at America’s Center.
- Guests will be asked to remove their costumes upon arrival at the gates to clear the screening process. Items that do not clear the screening process will be treated as banned items and will not be claim-checked at the gate.
- Costumes must fit within the confines of the guest’s ticketed seat and must allow for safe passage of fans through the seating row.
- Toy or replica weapons and metal swords are prohibited from entry; foam swords are allowed.
- Any item deemed to be dangerous or perceived to be dangerous, unsafe or offensive will not be allowed in The Dome at America’s Center.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone refusing to remove dangerous or perceived to be dangerous pieces of a costume or clothing.
Any of the following will be cause for ejection from Battlehawks’ football games without refund and may be subject to arrest, and/or revocation of future ticket privileges:
- Abuse of intoxicants
- Profane or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Fighting, taunting, or making threatening remarks or gestures
- Offensive or disorderly conduct
- Actions that may harm or endanger others
- Smoking inside The Dome, including electronic or vapor cigarettes
- Possession or use of illegal drugs
- Being in possession of prohibited items in The Dome
- Throwing any object (including throwing any object from an escalator)
- Standing or sitting in the aisles
- Refusing to present a ticket stub when asked by The Dome personnel
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
- Standing on chairs and/or defacing or damaging any equipment
- Entering or attempting to enter the field level or playing field, unless credentialed to do so
- Wearing any apparel with profane or abusive language or picture
- Failure to follow the instructions of The Dome personnel
- Indecent exposure or undressing
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Attempting to solicit or distribute literature or other materials on the premises
- Entering The Dome with invalid tickets or credentials
- Any disruption to the progress of the game
- Any other conduct or action deemed inappropriate by management
The use of cellular phones, tablets, hand-held radios, televisions and other electronic devices is permitted for events held at The Dome at America’s Center, providing they do not interfere with another guest’s enjoyment of the event. The XFL and The Dome at America’s Center reserve the right to ask any guest to discontinue the use of such devices.
*Please note that such devices may not be used to record video of events in accordance with event policies.
ADA-accessible public elevators are located at the Broadway Central Entrance (on Broadway Avenue) and Courtyard Entrance (located at 7th Street & Convention Plaza, near Entry A).
In the event of an emergency, guests can be reached by contacting The Dome at America’s Center at (314) 342-5036. Caller must provide the individual’s name and exact seat location (section, row and seat).
The Dome at America’s Center guest services staff and public safety personnel are trained to handle any emergency situation that arises. Should an evacuation become necessary, please make sure you are aware of the exits nearest your seat and be prepared to follow the instructions of The Dome staff.
Two (2) fully-equipped and professionally staffed First Aid Rooms are located in The Dome at Sections 110 and Section 126. Contact the nearest Guest Services Host who will summon help or guide you to the most convenient First Aid Room.
Football in Stands
Footballs landing in the stands as a result of play must be returned to the playing field. A Guest Services staff member will identify themselves and request the ball returned to the field of play.
All gates open ninety (90) minutes prior to kickoff. Please arrive early to enjoy all aspects of the game.
Guest Service Centers
There are two (2) Guest Service Centers at The Dome at America’s Center located behind Section 117 and Section 145 to assist guests with lost and found, lost children, directions around the facility, emergencies, general information and accommodations for guests with disabilities.
Lost & Found
Lost and found items may be turned in at any Guest Service Center located behind Section 117 and Section 145. Items turned in may be retrieved after the event by calling the America’s Center administrative offices at (314) 342-5036 the next business day. Lost items will only be held for sixty (60) days.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find any The Dome staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the nearest Guest Service Center (Section 117 and Section 145). Parents looking for a lost child should follow the same procedure.
Contact the Battlehawks Ticket Office at (314) 957-5363 or email us at tickets@xflBattlehawks.com.
St. Louis Battlehawks’ merchandise can be purchased at retail locations throughout The Dome at America’s Center on game days. Product assortment and availability may differ at each retail location.
Metal Detector Screenings and/or Pat Downs
In accordance with the XFL screening procedures, you and your belongings may be searched upon entry to The Dome at America’s Center. By tendering a ticket and entering The Dome, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the XFL, its member clubs, their affiliates, The Dome at America’s Center or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into The Dome.
Parking at the Dome at America’s Center
While The Dome at America’s Center nor the St. Louis Battlehawks control and/or manage any parking facilities, attendees can utilize more than 30,000 parking spaces available within a 10-minute walk of The Dome at America’s Center.
For your safety and the continuity of the game on the field, the following items are prohibited in The Dome at America’s Center:
- Large bags
- Beverages or Alcoholic Beverages; The Dome does not allow clear plastic water bottles unless they are empty
- Chains (of any kind)
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers, thermoses, or glass containers
- Recording equipment, sound or video professional or semi-professional cameras, still or digital
- Lens longer than six inches (6”)
- Glitter or confetti
- Peanuts in the shell
- Projectiles (i.e. Frisbees, footballs or beach balls)
- Poles or sticks of any kind
- Laser Pens or laser pointers
- GoPro cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Laptop computers
- Animals or pets (not including service animals)
- Artificial noisemakers of any kind (i.e. cowbells or air horns)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Firearms, knives, missiles and weapons of any kind
- Mace and/or pepper gas
- Any item that could obstruct a guest’s view of the event
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management, any other item(s) deemed to be offensive or of risk.
Public safety measures may be increased based on direction from the XFL, The Dome at America’s Center, St. Louis Police and/or local law enforcement and government officials.
Radios and Televisions
Radios and televisions are permitted provided they do not interfere with the enjoyment of the game by other patrons. Please use headsets so as not to disturb other guests.
All games will be streamed by the respective broadcast network on their official apps.
In accordance with the XFL public safety procedures, The Dome at America’s Center has a no re-entry policy. If a guest exits the facility, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
Service animals, or those in training, are welcome in all areas of The Dome at America’s Center. No other animal or pet is permitted in The Dome.
The Dome at America’s Center is a smoke-free facility. Smoking of any kind, including electronic or vapor cigarettes is prohibited. Smoking is permitted only in the designated smoking areas located at the Courtyard (west of Entry A). Guests who exit The Dome outside the designated smoking areas will not be permitted to re-enter The Dome in accordance with The Dome re-entry policy.
Cole is closed East and West from 7th street to 10th street, 9th street is closed North and South from Convention Plaza to Cole (access to the Holiday Inn is still available), Dr Martin Luther King Drive is closed East and West from 9th Street to 10th Street, North 7th St at 7th and Lucas and West Convention Plaza at Convention Plaza and 6th.
Convention Plaza between 7th Street and Broadway Avenue will be closed on game days beginning four (4) hours prior to Kickoff to one (1) hour after the game concludes. Other streets may be closed as needed for event activity.
Strollers are permitted inside The Dome at America’s Center. If the strollers can fit, they may be stored under your seat during the game. Larger strollers may be checked at a Guest Service Center at Section 117 and Section 145.
Tablets (i.e. iPads) are permitted provided they are smaller than 12” x 6” x 12” and can be powered on during the screening process. Video recording of any game action is strictly prohibited by the XFL. Fans observed filming the game will have their tablet confiscated.
The Dome at America’s Center primary phone number is (314) 342-5036.
Tickets for XFL games may be purchased through www.XFL.com, Ticketmaster or at the Broadway Central Box Office during select dates and times. These sources are the only authorized ticket-selling agents for XFL games. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source.
The Broadway Central Box Office will be open for XFL ticket sales and for will call the following dates and times:
- March 9-11, 2023: 10:00am-5:00pm
- March 12, 2023: 3:00pm Gameday, 12:00pm through halftime
- March 16-17, 2023: 10:00am-5:00pm
- March 18, 2023: 6:00pm Gameday, 3:00pm through halftime
- April 6-7, 2023: 10:00am-5:00pm
- April 8, 2023: 12:00pm Gameday, 9:00am through halftime
- April 13-15, 2023: 10:00am-5:00pm
- April 16, 2023: 2:00pm Gameday, 11:00am through halftime
- April 20-21, 2023: 10:00am-5:00pm
- April 22, 2023: 11:00am Gameday, 8:00am through halftime
Will Call tickets can be claimed only by the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. Valid photo I.D. is required. Guests must have their tickets on their persons at all times when attending an event.
Umbrellas are permitted inside The Dome at America’s Center if they are small enough to be stored under your seat during the game.
For more information log on to XFL.com
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Any interaction in any public place poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
By attending an event at the Dome at America’s Center, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however, caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against The America’s Center, St. Louis Convention and Visitor Commission (DBA Explore St. Louis), St. Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority, the event promoters, sponsors, operators, contractors, agencies, advertisers, and/or vendors, and each of their affiliated companies, and any of the respective present and future parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, members, officers, directors, employees, stakeholders, shareholders, agents, insurers, representatives, successors and assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons relating to such risks.