To nominate a frontline employee who has gone “above and beyond” in providing great customer service, complete the following form.
Deadline: Thursday, June 28, 2018, at 5:00 p.m.
Management should use the following guidelines when submitting a nomination, which will be reviewed by a panel of guest service experts.
The “WOW” Moment Criteria
- The service provided by the staff member was totally unexpected by the guest and so memorable that the visitor can’t wait to tell others. It makes them say “WOW!”
- The nominee’s job duties will be considered in light of the level of service provided. That means that if it’s above and beyond the staff member’s regular job responsibilities, it’s eligible for nomination.
- Winners are chosen on the quality of the service provided, not on the number of nominations received.
In addition to the above criteria, the hospitality frontline employee must also consistently:
- Possess a positive attitude
- Be attentive and courteous to customers
- Be reliable and professional
- Have a good working relationship with others
- Be able to communicate effectively with peers, management and visitors
- Goes the extra mile by demonstrating their commitment to excellent customer service
Nominees can be paid employees, volunteers or previous winners of your company’s internal employee recognition program.
Winners will receive complimentary registration to the Annual Meeting.