To nominate a hospitality industry worker who has gone “above and beyond” in providing great customer service, complete the following form.
Nominees can be paid employees, volunteers or previous winners of a company’s internal employee recognition program.
Winners will receive complimentary registration as well as a certificate and recognition at the Annual Meeting.
Nominations must be received by end of business Friday, June 30. No exceptions. Any nominations submitted after this extension will be pushed to consideration for next year.
The “WOW” Moment Criteria
Nominators should use the following guidelines when submitting a nomination, which will be reviewed by a panel of guest service experts.
- The service provided by the staff member was totally unexpected by the guest and so memorable that the visitor can’t wait to tell others. It makes them say “WOW!”
- The nomination should include a full retelling of the experience and the action done, as well as its impact on the guest.
- The nominee’s job duties will be considered in light of the level of service provided. That means that if it’s above and beyond the staff member’s regular job responsibilities, it’s eligible for nomination.
- Winners are chosen on the quality of the service provided, not on the number of nominations received.
In addition to the above criteria, the hospitality frontline employee must also consistently:
- Possess a positive attitude
- Be attentive and courteous to customers
- Be reliable and professional
- Have a good working relationship with others
- Be able to communicate effectively with peers, management and visitors
- Goes the extra mile by demonstrating their commitment to excellent customer service
All Nominees will be eligible to be selected as a Hospitality Superhero. If chosen the Super Hero and company will be required to participate in a brief filming session to be scheduled in August
Hospitality Hero Nomination Form