Explore St. Louis hosts a number of events for its partners throughout the year. Here are some of the highlights:
- Partner Workshop/Orientations are held three times a year. During each workshop, Explore St. Louis staff give partners a clear understanding of Explore St. Louis partner benefits and how to use them effectively, as well as Explore St. Louis goals. Attendance is strongly recommended for new partners and new employees at existing partner businesses.
- Partner Connections are held twice a year at partner facilities. These gatherings showcase local hotels, attractions, museums, restaurants and other sites to provide partners with valuable networking opportunities. The Partner Holiday Party is held each December at America’s Center.
- Coffee with Explore St. Louis is held in neighborhoods throughout the St. Louis area. “Coffees” are designed to keep partners updated on current and future activities of Explore St. Louis.
- Educational Seminars are held throughout the year and give partners valuable marketing information in the areas of group tours, technology and conventions.
- Hospitality Training, held throughout the year, provides customer service introduction for frontline employees and brand awareness for all levels. These two programs, St. Lou is…Hospitality and St. Lou is…Me , taught by our in-house trainer, can also be conducted at the partner’s facility.
- The Explore St. Louis Annual Meeting, held each autumn after the end of the fiscal year (July 1-June 30), highlights industry trends and significant developments impacting convention and tourism business. Sponsorships available.
- National Tourism Week takes place each May and is a collective effort to promote the power of travel in communities nationwide. Explore St. Louis celebrates with an industry luncheon and outdoor trade show in which locals are encouraged to “be a tourist” in their own town. Sponsorships available.