2020 Official St. Louis Visitors Guide Now Available
For more information, contact:
Anthony Paraino at 314-992-0654
Kiara Bryant at 314-992-0614
For Immediate Release
2020 OFFICIAL ST. LOUIS VISITORS GUIDE NOW AVAILABLE
Highlights Include Opening of the St. Louis Aquarium and The Best Bites Around Town
ST. LOUIS (Jan. 15, 2020): Explore St. Louis announces the release of the 2020 Official St. Louis Visitors Guide, an annual magazine-style publication filled with the latest in live music, events and neighborhood offerings, as well as timely information to plan an exciting St. Louis experience.
This year’s cover features the breathtaking St. Louis skyline, including the new St. Louis Wheel at Union Station. The free eye-catching guide serves as your roadmap to experience all of the outstanding places to eat, shop, play and stay across the region.
Whether you’re looking for eclectic neighborhoods, local artisans, family activities, year-round events or planning an itinerary for guests, the 2020 Official St. Louis Visitors Guide is packed with new ideas and tips to experience St. Louis in 2020 including:
- “Scene in St. Louis” section of exhibits and entertainment that will grace our city with exhibitions such as the “Millet and Modern Art: From Van Gogh to Dali” coming to the Saint Louis Art Museum, Feb. 16-May 17.
- The all-new St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station where locals and visitors alike can interact with more than 13,000 animals ranging from playful otters to sharks to devil rays in this state-of-the-art environment.
- Discovering day trips from St. Louis and what the many charming nearby destinations have to offer including the Raging Rivers water park in Grafton, IL as well as the epicenter of Missouri Wine Country in Herman, Mo.
- Learning more about the amazing mixed use development City Foundry STL set to open in 2020; updates on what’s new at St. Louis attractions, including the upcoming giant thrill ride Catwoman Whip, landing at Six Flags St. Louis; and Hot Wheels Race to Win exhibit zooming to The Magic House on June 6.
- Tempting your taste buds with the “St. Louis Signatures” section, featuring the local foods that every visitor should try and exploring the “Best Bites” from the distinguished tastemakers of the region’s culinary scene.
- A Rooftop Bar Crawl featuring seven can’t-miss St. Louis sky bars.
Other guide highlights include articles on unforgettable attractions you’ll only find in St. Louis, the many urban trails in the region, an itinerary on LGBTQIA hot-spots and events, what’s live on the St. Louis stage, and things sports fans can look forward to in 2020. A colorful map of the historic and unique neighborhoods of St. Louis, a calendar of events, and an abundance of listings and charts offer a comprehensive guide to the city.
Produced annually by Explore St. Louis, approximately 300,000 copies of the magazine have been printed and are distributed across the country. A digital version of the guide is available at explorestlouis.com or a copy can be picked up at one of Explore St. Louis’ visitor centers located throughout the area: the Gateway Arch Museum and Visitors Center, America’s Center Convention Complex, and at the Dennis and Judith Jones Visitor & Education Center in Forest Park. There are two additional centers at St. Louis Lambert International Airport, located by the baggage claim area on the lower levels of Terminal 1 and 2.
About Explore St. Louis:
Explore St. Louis is the driving force behind St. Louis’ $5.8 billion convention and tourism industry, the official destination marketing organization of St. Louis City and County and operator of the America’s Center Convention Complex.
# # #