Formation World Tour – Saturday, Sept. 10 Brings Fans to The Dome at America’s Center
For more information, contact:
Anthony Paraino at 314-992-0654
Kiara Bryant at 314-992-0614
For Immediate Release
FORMATION WORLD TOUR – SATURDAY, SEPT 10
BRINGS FANS TO THE DOME AT AMERICA’S CENTER
What You Need to Know Before Attending the Show
ST. LOUIS (Sept. 7, 2016) – Explore St. Louis is gearing up for its most anticipated concert of the year when tens of thousands of Beyoncé fans are expected at The Dome at America’s Center, Saturday, Sept. 10.
“Like everyone in the St. Louis region and across the Midwest, we are excited about Beyoncé’s Formation World Tour coming to our city,” said Marty Brooks, Senior Vice President, General Manager for the America’s Center. “It’s another exciting event being held in the Dome and we want to make the experience as convenient and enjoyable as possible for patrons heading for the big show.”
The international pop music icon, Beyoncé’s Formation World Tour is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. at The Dome at America’s Center. For everyone’s convenience, doors will open at 5:30 p.m. allowing plenty of time for entry into the show.
The following are all the pertinent details and information about the concert. Tickets are still available by visiting ticketmaster.com or The Dome’s Box Office (open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. on Saturday until the show opens).
Street Closures and Passenger Drop Off
- 6th Street will be closed from Cole to Carr Street (12 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8 through 8 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 11)
- Carr Street will be closed from 6th Street to 7th Street (Thursday, Sept. 8 through 8 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 11)
- Cole Street will be closed between 7th and Broadway (7 a.m. Friday, Sept. 9 through 8 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 11)
- Convention Plaza will be closed between 7th and Broadway (12 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 10 through 1 a.m. Sunday Sept. 11)
Passenger drop off and pickup will be permitted on the west lane of Broadway with vehicle standing or parking prohibited.
Floor Seating Access
Access to the Dome floor requires a ticket for a floor seat (Section A1-A7, B1-B5). Guests with tickets for these sections should enter at Entry A or B. There is no direct floor access from Entry C. Entry D will be closed for this event.
Large bags (larger than 11 by 17 inches); wrapped gifts; cameras with a lens longer than three inches in length; video cameras; outside food and beverage of any kind; laser devices; noisemakers; flashlights; fireworks; drones; any remote controlled or tethered flying objects; firearms and weapons of any kind; illegal drugs or substances; candles; flares; balloons; and any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management. Animals are not permitted unless they are a service animal assisting a guest with a disability.
Signs and Banners
Signs and banners must be smaller than 18 by 24 inches and may not be mounted to a pole or a stick or be commercial in nature. During the concert, signs must be hand-held and cannot be attached to or hung from any Dome surface. Signs that are deemed to be unsafe, inappropriate or are displayed in a way that interferes with the enjoyment of the concert by others will be subject to confiscation or being discarded.
Here are some general tips for attending the Beyoncé Formation World Tour concert at The Dome at America’s Center:
- Please identify a place inside and outside of the Dome to meet up in the event you become separated from your group.
- If you need assistance or to report a problem, please contact a uniformed Dome staff member or police officer.
- For your safety, do not stand on the chairs or block the aisles. The aisles must remain clear to allow for unobstructed passage by others.
Explore St. Louis is the driving force behind St. Louis’ $5 billion convention and tourism industry, the official destination marketing organization of St. Louis City and County and operator of the America’s Center Convention Complex.
# # #