Some Unique Reasons to Meet in St. Louis
Here are just a few unique reasons to meet in the Gateway City:
- The Dome at America’s Center, a 67,000-seat facility that was the first “stadium” convention center to actually act as a convention center first and sports facility second.
- A light rail line that begins inside both terminals at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and connects riders to many of the community’s major attractions, including the America’s Center convention complex.
- A convention center that offers such amenities as a 28,000-square foot ballroom (the largest in Missouri and the largest between Chicago and Dallas) and a 1,400-seat state-of-the-art lecture hall inside the building.
- Innovative convention services programs designed to make meeting attendees feel welcome and understand how much St. Louisans appreciate the economic impact they create during their stay.
- The only convention center in the country to offer catering by a Mobil Four-Star restaurateur in the partnership between The Levy Restaurants of Chicago and Tony’s of St. Louis.
- A newly reorganized convention sales staff that is exploring the challenges facing destination marketing organizations of the future – particularly those affecting CVBs that also manage and operate a convention facility like we do in St. Louis.
- A destination that projects its own undeniable charm, character and sophistication on the surface and is filled with lively music clubs, hundreds of unique restaurants, shops, and a variety of cultural and family-friendly attractions.
Updated: March 31, 2010
Your readers should call 1-800-916-0037 (USA and Canada) or 1-314-421-1023 for a free copy of the Official St. Louis Visitors Guide or point, click and explore St. Louis online.
MEDIA NOTE: For more information or photography of St. Louis, send an e-mail. For up-to-date information about St. Louis, your readers should call the St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission at 1-800-916-0037 or check out our website.