Southwest Airlines Network Planning Meeting
Welcome to St. Louis!
St. Louis Lambert International Airport and Explore St. Louis look forward to welcoming members of the Southwest Network Planning Department to St. Louis May 22 – 24!
During your stay you’ll experience many of St. Louis’ world class tourism amenities that attract millions of Southwest customers to the region each year.
Your STL Itinerary
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- 7:40 a.m.-12:15 p.m. – Arrivals – St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- Morning/Afternoon – SWA Culture Event – WN Station Event – Terminal 2
- 2:30 p.m. – Transport to Southwest Airlines Random Acts of Kindness – Boys and Girls Clubs
- 4:30 p.m. – Transport BGC participants back to Hotel – Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
- 4:30-6 p.m. – Reception – Four Season Hotel St. Louis 8th Floor Terrace
- 6:00 p.m. – Transport to Busch Stadium – Busch Stadium
- 7:15 p.m. – St. Louis Cardinals vs. Kansas City Royals – Busch Stadium
- End of Game – Transport to Four Seasons
- 10 p.m. – 12 a.m. – Celebrate a Cardinals Victory – 360 Rooftop Bar
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- 8 a.m. – Transport to City Museum
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Fun Time – City Museum
- 10:30 a.m. – Transport to Forest Park
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Forest Park Attractions and Lunch – Saint Louis Zoo, Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis Science Center, Missouri History Museum
- 4 p.m. – Return to Hotel – Four Season Hotel St. Louis
- 6 p.m. – Transport to Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- 6:30 – 10 p.m. – Reception, Tours and Beer Pairing Dinner – Anheuser-Busch Biergarten
- 10 p.m. – Transport to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
- Late Evening – Casino – Lumière Place Casino
Thursday, May 24, 2018
- 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Breakfast & Customer Round Table – Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
- 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Departures – St. Louis Lambert International Airport
Ultimate St. Louis Tourist Competition
As part of your St. Louis experience, we invite you and your team members to participate in the Ultimate St. Louis Tourist Competition where you can compete for bragging rights and special prize packages of cool STL stuff (think edibles, wearables and drinkables).
Here’s all you and your team have to do to be crowned Ultimate St. Louis Tourists:
- Take the most creative group selfie at a St. Louis attraction
- Buy the most unusual St. Louis souvenir (under $10)
- Walk the most miles exploring all St. Louis has to offer
- Sample the most St. Louis signature foods (hint: like gooey butter cake, toasted ravs and more!)
To prepare for your visit, please exercise daily, eat well and explore this website to discover the best of St. Louis. And may the odds be ever in your favor!