The XFL announced today the eight cities and venues its teams will call home when the league launches the weekend of February 8-9, 2020, and we are excited to be part of the action.
- Dallas – Globe Life Park
- Houston – TDECU Stadium
- Los Angeles – StubHub Center
- New York – MetLife Stadium
- St. Louis – The Dome at America’s Center
- Seattle – CenturyLink Field
- Tampa Bay – Raymond James Stadium
- Washington, DC – Audi Field
The new XFL will deliver a fan-centric, innovative experience, including fast-paced games and a family-friendly environment, complemented by cross-platform viewing options and real-time fan engagement. Beginning today, fans can go to XFL.com to reserve their season tickets, which will provide them with early access to select their seats and purchase season tickets before the general public.
For more information log on to XFL.com