St. Louis offers great location, easy access, a favorable economy, four distinct seasons, an eclectic music scene, cooperative City and County governments, and great transportation options are just a few of the advantages to filming in St. Louis. Here are some additional reasons why production companies are choosing to film in the St. Louis.
- Diverse shooting locations
- Impressive production crew base
- Professional, diverse talent pool
- State-of-the-art post-production facilities
- 38,000 + hotel rooms region wide with over 7,000 in downtown St. Louis
- Non-stop flights from Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and more than 60 major U.S.Cities
- Extensive equipment rental
- Stage space, soundstages, unique venues and theatres
- Easy permitting system
Visit the Missouri Film Commission website for information on a variety of topics, including incentives, production guides, permits, locations and upcoming productions.
The Missouri Film Office is looking for writers who have penned screenplays or TV pilots scripts set in the Show-Me State. Click here for information.
For information about shooting your film in St. Louis, contact:
Renee M. Eichelberger
Explore St. Louis / St. Louis Film Office
For information about shooting your film in Missouri, contact the Missouri Film Commission at (573) 526-3566.
The St. Louis Film office is a member of the Association of Film Commissioners International. www.afci.org