Ultimate Sports Weekend in St. Louis
The road to the 2018 FIFA World Cup starts in St. Louis, as the U.S. Men’s National Team takes on Saint Vincent & The Grenadines at Busch Stadium on Friday, Nov. 13. You won’t want to miss the first-round qaulifer and help cheer USA as they attempt to qualify for the 2018 FIFA world Cup.
To buy tickets and for more information, please visit www.cardinals.com/soccer
Check out the list below for a schedule of events related to the FIFA World Cup Qualifying Match at Busch Stadium.
Light up Downtown – 5pm
- Downtown St. Louis buildings will light up in red, white and blue.
FanHQ St. Louis Opens with a Party at Ballpark Village –7 pm – 12 am
- Music from the band Feel Good Inc., St. Louis’ ultimate party band.
- Special guest appearances
- Free admission. Open to the public
- Food, beverage, and merchandise will be available for purchase
8th Street Box office opens – 10 am
All restaurants in Ballpark Village will Open for Lunch – 11 am
Welcome to STL Lunchtime Concert at the Old Post Office Plaza (8th and Locust) – 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Live Band – Delicious Fishes
- Food trucks (Russo’s Tructoria, Smokin’ Monkey, Sarah’s CakeStop and Wayno’s International Cuisine)
- Soccer field on Locust Street (between 8th Street and 9th Street), with soccer contests and Downtown Gift Cards as prizes
FanHQ St. Louis open in the Ballpark Village Parking Lot – 1:30 pm – 5 pm
- Music from DJ SlantE
- Contests, Displays and Giveaways for fans to enjoy
- Budweiser: Build-a-Bar available for fans to purchase beer and an opportunity for fans to take a picture with a Budweiser Clydesdale
- Liberty Mutual: Visit the Liberty Mutual Insurance tent for your chance to get BETTER SEATS to the match! In honor of their exclusive Better Car Replacement policy Liberty is giving a few lucky fans upgraded seats to the match. Want better seats? Visit Liberty Mutual Insurance!
Busch Stadium Gates Open – 4 pm
March to Match – 4:30 pm
March begins on Market St. at Broadway led by a Budweiser Clydesdale and the Americna Outlaws
KickOff – 5:30 pm
Sendoff Concert in Ballpark Village Busch II Field Featuring country music stars Travis Marvin and Josh Thompson. Food and beverage available for purchase – 2pm – 4:30 pm
In addition to all the great sporting events, here are a few other events going on in downtown St. Louis.
KSHE-95 48th Birthday Party featuring REO Speedwagon
Celebrate KSHE-95’s 48th birthday with REO Speedwagon and special guests at Peabody Opera House on Friday, November 13 at 8pm!
St. Louis Blues Hockey Game
The Saint Louis Blues take on the rival Chicago Blackhawks in an exciting evening division matchup at Scottrade Center on Saturday, November 14 at 7pm!
America’s Got Talent Live: The All-Stars Tour!
Some of the most popular performers from the hit NBC variety competition series, including Season 8 favorite comedian Taylor Williamson will perform LIVE at the Peadbody Opera House on Sunday, November 15 at 7pm.
St. Louis Rams Football Game
The St. Louis Rams take on the Chicago Bears for an afternoon game at the Edward Jones Dome on Sunday, November 15 at 12 pm.
Santa’s Magical Kingdom See 35 acres of Christmas lights at Santa’s Magical Kingdom in south St. Louis County where millions of lights and dozens of holiday scenes fill Jellystone Park in Eureka from 5:30 until 11pm.
Downtown St. Louis Parking Information
The City of St. Louis offers several garages and a surface lot for parking in the Downtown and Midtown areas. Visit getaroundstl.com for the best places to park during your stay.