Whether your meeting is large, small or somewhere in between, the America’s Center Convention Complex offers unique and flexible meeting facilities and superior services for any event. Receiving the 2022 Stella Award for Best Convention Center – Midwest, America’s Center is home to four distinct meeting facilities under one roof: Cervantes Convention Center, The Dome at America’s Center, the St. Louis Executive Conference Center and the Ferrara Theatre. In addition, the convention center features six exhibit halls, a ballroom and more than 95 meeting rooms. Want to know what attendees think? Nine out of 10 people surveyed about their convention experience in St. Louis rated it very good or excellent.
- Located in the heart of Downtown St. Louis
- 502,000 square-feet of prime exhibit space
- 80 versatile meeting rooms
- 28,000 square-foot ballroom
- 67,000-seat Dome at America’s Center
- 1,400-seat Ferrara Theatre
- St. Louis Executive Conference Center
GBAC STAR Accreditation
America’s Center has received the coveted Global Biorisk Advisory Council’s (GBAC) STAR Facility Accreditation for its commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for its employees, customers, and stakeholders. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities. The accreditation means America’s Center has:
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.