St. Louis is Event Ready
America’s Center Convention Complex stands ready to provide attendees with memorable meeting and event experiences while ensuring that health and safety is a top priority. In addition to our GBAC Star Facility Accreditation, our facility offers state-of-the-art touch-free entry doors, bathroom fixtures and hand sanitizer stations to reduce contact. We work with event organizers to create experience plans that meet or exceed all CDC guidelines with intent of reducing the spread of infectious disease.
Recent Events in St. Louis
The staff at Explore St. Louis is eager to work with you to develop a complete destination experience for your attendees. Learn what event organizers had to say about their recent experiences meeting in St. Louis.Learn More
GBAC STAR Accreditation
America’s Center has received the coveted Global Biorisk Advisory Council’s (GBAC) STAR Facility Accreditation for its commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for its employees, customers, and stakeholders. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities. The accreditation means America’s Center has:
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
Now more than ever, a clean facility is critical for ensuring safe and responsible events can be held. Routine, systematic cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and high touch points will be conducted in accordance with CDC and GBAC guidelines to ensure the venue is at the highest safety standard for meetings.
The America’s Center Convention Complex is home to four distinct meeting facilities under one roof: Cervantes Convention Center, The Dome at America’s Center, the St. Louis Executive Conference Center and the Ferrara Theatre. In addition the convention center features five exhibit halls, a ballroom and more than 80 meeting rooms.
- Located in the heart of Downtown St. Louis
- 502,000 square-feet of prime exhibit space
- 80 versatile meeting rooms
- 28,000 square-foot ballroom
- 67,000-seat Dome at America’s Center
- 1,400-seat Ferrara Theatre
- St. Louis Executive Conference Center