The Future of America's Center
A $175 million expansion and facelift is in the works for the America’s Center Convention Complex in downtown St. Louis. The plans for AC Next Gen include improved and redesigned exhibit space, a new approx. 65,000 square foot ballroom which opens to a ground level outdoor pavilion, enhancement of the Washington Avenue entrance, triple the number of loading docks for access to the exhibit space, and other improvements to meet the needs of today’s events. Contact our sales team today to find out why St. Louis and America’s Center are the perfect fit for your group today, and into the future.
65,000 sq. ft. ballroom and redesigned exhibit space
Enhanced ventilation and filtration system
GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation
World-class attractions, dining and nightlife
Hybrid meeting broadcast stage
3X the number of loading docks
Outdoor gathering space
67,000-seat domed stadium
About the Project
- Redesigned and enanced exhibit space, which changes the exhibit hall layout of the Complex allowing the facility to host larger events.
- An estimated 65,000 square feet signature multi-purpose ballroom and meeting area with 20,000 square feet pre-function event space for clients, positioning St. Louis dominantly in its competitive set.
- Construction of three times the current amount of loading docks and renovation of existing docks that will all be enclosed to enhance access and aesthetics of the building and surrounding areas.
- 22,000 square feet of new support space to improve service access to current and new exhibit halls and ballrooms.
- An outdoor pavilion to serve the needs of convention attendees and improve the convention center district ambiance for residents and area workers as well.
- Refurbishment of the central Washington Avenue entrance, which serves as St. Louis’ front door for the hundreds of thousands of event attendees who visit the Complex.
- The Dome will remain a flexible multi-purpose venue for meeting planners and other clients hosting large-scale events and activities.
Take a Look
Plans are underway to redefine the future of meetings by embracing and enhancing safety protocols.