Guns N’ Roses Fans to Descend Upon the Dome at America’s Center
For more information, contact:
Anthony Paraino at 314-992-0654
Kiara Bryant at 314-992-0614
For Immediate Release
GUNS N’ ROSES FANS TO DESCEND UPON THE DOME AT AMERICA’S CENTER
What You Should Know Before the Show
ST. LOUIS (July 21, 2017) – The long awaited return of Guns N’ Roses to St. Louis is set for Thursday, July 27 as the legendary rock band brings their ‘Not In This Lifetime Tour’ to The Dome at America’s Center. Guns N’ Roses are one of the most influential acts in music history and continue to set the benchmark for live performances drawing millions of fans across the globe.
“We are looking forward to hosting Guns N’ Roses and their many fans at the Dome,” said Marty Brooks, Senior Vice President and General Manager for America’s Center. “This is sure to be an exciting event and we want to make the experience as convenient and enjoyable as possible for all guests heading to the big show.”
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. for the general public and the opening act, the Deftones, are scheduled to take the stage at 6:25 p.m. The following information will be of interest to those attending the concert.
- Tickets are available online at ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at
(800) 745-3000. In addition, exclusive Guns N’ Roses VIP packages are still available. To learn more, visit www.vipnation.com. Additionally, tickets can be purchased at The Dome Box Office Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- There will be significant demand for parking in downtown garages and surface lots and patrons should expect heavy vehicular traffic both prior to and at the conclusion of the show. Concert goers are encouraged to plan accordingly.
Street Closures, Passenger Drop Off
- Road closures starting at noon Thursday, July 27 through 7 a.m. Friday, July 28
Cole Street between 7th and Broadway
6th Street between Carr Street and Cole Street
Carr Street from 6th Street to 7th Street
- Road closure starting at 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 27 through 2 a.m. Friday, July 28
Convention Plaza between 7th and Broadway
- Passenger drop off and pickup will be permitted on the west lane of Broadway with vehicle standing or parking prohibited.
Floor Seating Access
- All floor seat ticketholders must get a wristband before they can access the Dome floor. Wristbands will be distributed at Gates A and B and all floor seat holders are encourage to enter The Dome at those gates.
- The following items are prohibited: large bags, weapons, food not dispensed by Dome concessionaire, glass containers (of any kind), beverages, alcoholic beverages, chains
(of any kind), bottles, cans, coolers, containers, thermoses, recording equipment, sound or video, professional nor semi-professional cameras (still or digital), strollers, glitter or confetti, peanuts in the shell projectiles (i.e. frisbees, footballs, beach balls), poles or sticks (of any kind), laser pens nor laser pointers, go pro cameras, iPads or tablets, selfie sticks, laptop computers, animals or pets (not including service animals), artificial noisemakers (i.e. cowbells or air horns), illegal drugs or substances, fireworks, candles, flares, balloons, firearms, knives, missiles and weapons of any kind, mace and pepper gas. Any item that could obstruct a guest’s view of the event or any other item(s) deemed to be offensive or of risk is prohibited. No posters, banners, signs of any kind are allowed.
- Report a problem immediately. If you need assistance, please contact a uniformed Dome staff member or police officer.
- For your safety, standing on the seats or blocking aisles is prohibited. The aisles must remain clear to allow for unobstructed passage by others.
- Bring essentials including emergency phone numbers and a list of any medical information.
- Use the buddy system. Stay with your friends when moving throughout the Dome.
- Pick a place to meet up. Please identify a place inside and outside of the Dome to meet up in the event you become separated from your group.
Explore St. Louis is the driving force behind St. Louis’ $5 billion convention and tourism industry, the official destination marketing organization of St. Louis City and County and operator of the America’s Center Convention Complex.
# # #